CKLC Service-Learning Program in Minority Area
-Background & Objective:
1. Foster and enhance the students’ sense of social responsibility, civil engagement, and social awareness;
2. Develop students’ leadership skills, teamwork, and communication skills.
3. Enhance their confidence and sense that they are able to give and to offer help to people in need;
4. Provide students opportunities to serve and interact with the local people living in the remote villages in inland China;
5. Experience the culture in Guizhou through the interaction with local people and site visits.