We are pleased to announce that the UM RC Foundation Scholarships (CKLC) are now calling for applications, all eligible CKLC members are urged to apply.
Besides self-nomination, you can also nominate eligible College members! We need your help to identify and nominate those eligible students who have made significant contributions to CKLC in the academic year 2018-19 and in the current semester. Please refer to the information below for details:
Eligibility (3 requirements):
- Student who has completed their university freshman year in CKLC in academic year 2018-19 &
- Resident of CKLC in AY2018-19 &
- Resident of CKLC in AY2019-20.
Award Amount: Up to MOP 10,000/person
The scholarships fall into four categories:
- Model Student Award: The awardee should be an exemplary college member who has actively engaged in diverse aspects of college life and made a significant contribution through enthusiasm and dedication to the College. He/she should have reflected on the CKLC vision “to learn to be a good person” and displayed good characters and values. This individual should be the kind of person who inspires others by example.
- Leadership Award: The awardee should have demonstrated an excellent leadership in initiating CKLC programs/activities, and/or leading student organizations (including HA, Floor Groups, CKLC Teams, Interest Groups, etc.).
- Contribution Award: The awardee should have made a good contribution to CKLC and College life. He/she should have actively participated in and dedicated to CKLC programs, service, and activities. This individual ought to have been playing a key role in the development of community spirit at CKLC.
- Most Active Participation Award: The awardee should have actively participated in various kinds of CKLC activities/events/programs, highly visible in College and have one of the highest CKLC activity participation records in the academic year 2018/19 and in the current semester.
For more detailed information of the scholarships, please referred to the file attached.
Please note that all scholarship recipients are expected to contribute to and actively engage in CKLC college life.
Application Deadline: 17:30, October 31, 2019 (Thursday)
Nomination Method: Nominations must be made in written (in Chinese or English) and can be submitted through email ( email@example.com ) or hand delivered to the CKLC General Office (G003).
If you have any questions about your eligibility or application, please feel free to contact us. The scholarship selection committee will follow up with a careful selection process. Your attention and nominations will be highly appreciated!
Cheong Kun Lun College