The College is pleased to announce that calls for scholarship applications for the UM RC Foundation Scholarships 2020 (CKLC) are now opened!
All eligible CKLC members are welcome to apply. Besides self-nomination, you may also nominate other eligible College members! We need your help to identify and nominate those students who have made significant contributions to the College. Please refer to the information below for details:
Eligibility (3 requirements):
- Student who has completed their university freshman year in CKLC in academic year 2019-20 &
- Resident of CKLC in AY2019-20 &
- Resident of CKLC in AY2020-21.
Award Amount: Up to MOP 10,000/person
The scholarships fall into four categories:
- Model Student Award: The awardee should be an exemplary college member who has actively engaged in diverse aspects of college life and made a significant contribution through enthusiasm and dedication to the College. He/she should have reflected on the CKLC vision “to learn to be a good person” and displayed good characters and values. This individual should be the kind of person who inspires others by example.
- Leadership Award: The awardee should have demonstrated an excellent leadership in initiating CKLC programs/activities, and/or leading student organizations (including House Association, Floor Groups, CKLC Teams, Interest Groups, etc.).
- Contribution Award: The awardee should have made a good contribution to CKLC and College life. He/she should have actively participated in and dedicated to CKLC programs, service, and activities. This individual ought to have been playing a key role in the development of community spirit at CKLC.
- Most Active Participation Award: The awardee should have actively participated in various kinds of CKLC activities/events/programs, highly visible in College and have one of the highest CKLC activity participation records in the academic year 2019/20 and in the current semester.
For more detailed information of the scholarships, please refer to the file attached.
Application Deadline: 17:30, October 30, 2020 (Friday)
Submission: email (to: firstname.lastname@example.org) or hand-deliver the nomination form to the College Office (W34-G003).
If you have any questions about your eligibility or application, please feel free to contact us. The scholarship selection committee will follow up with a careful selection process. Your attention and nominations will be highly appreciated!
Cheong Kun Lun College│張崑崙書院
University of Macau│澳門大學
Avenida da Universidade, Taipa, Macau, China│中國澳門氹仔，大學大馬路
T: +853 8822 9520│F: + 853 8822 2381 │ https://cklc.rc.um.edu.mo/